Fish Cooked In Foil Or Parchment Paper
|Salmon/Halibut, cod or haddock||2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wipe fish; leave whole or cut into portions as desired.
2. Rinse parchment paper in cold water; place fish and other ingredients in the center of the foil.
3. Fold around fish: place in boiling water.
4. Boil 15 mins. per inch thickness for fresh fish, 30 mins. for frozen fish.
5. Mix liquid in foil with an equal quantity of milk to make a medium white sauce. Season well and serve very hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1106 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.6%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 482.5 mg160.8%
Sodium 1029.9 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 181 g363%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 39.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet