Fish Cooked In Foil Or Parchment Paper
|Salmon/Halibut, cod or haddock||2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wipe fish; leave whole or cut into portions as desired.
2. Rinse parchment paper in cold water; place fish and other ingredients in the center of the foil.
3. Fold around fish: place in boiling water.
4. Boil 15 mins. per inch thickness for fresh fish, 30 mins. for frozen fish.
5. Mix liquid in foil with an equal quantity of milk to make a medium white sauce. Season well and serve very hot.