If you have fish and eggs, then get out your pan to cook up this delicious Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs does not take very long to make either. You will love this one!
1 1⁄2 Pound
Ginger root slices
1. Cut fish fillets across the grain in 1 1/2 inch sections.
2. Beat eggs lightly with salt. Gradually fold in cornstarch, blending until smooth.
3. Dip fish strips in mixture to coat. (Reserve excess egg mixture.)
4. Mince scallion and ginger root. Add to remaining egg mixture, along with sherry, water and remaining salt. Mix well.
5. Heat oil almost to smoking. Add fish strips and brown lightly (about 2 minutes on each side).
6. Add scallion-egg mixture (restir it first). Cook, stirring, over moderate heat until sauce thickens and is smooth. (Turn fish gently several times.)