Pan Fried Sweet And Pungent Fish Steaks
|Sweet and pungent sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Fish||2 Pound, pounded (1 Piece)|
1. Prepare a sweet-and-pungent sauce
2. Cut fish crosswise into 2 to 3 inch steaks.
3. Beat egg. Dip fish in egg; then dredge in cornstarch.
4. Heat oil until smoking. Brown fish on both sides. Then reduce heat to medium and cook until done. Transfer to a serving platter.
5. Reheat sweet-and-pungent sauce. Pour over fish and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1971 Calories from Fat 990
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g171.2%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g81.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 683.2 mg227.7%
Sodium 954.3 mg39.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.54%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 187 g374.4%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 44.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet