Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here.
1⁄2 Pound, cut, cleaned (firm white fish)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1 Tablespoon, chopped
2 , chopped
2 Tablespoon (8 - 10 leaves)
Fish stock cube/Thai sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or as needed)
For frying fish
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying Fish)
1. In a pan and put some olive oil and add pinch of cumin seeds.
2. Add green chilies, garlic, and few curry leaves.
3. Add in curry powder, salt, chopped tomatoes and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add in the other spices and mix well.
5. Stir in vinegar and asafoetida, cook stirring.
6. In another pan, heat oil for frying the fish.
7. Once the oil is heated well, turn off the heat.
8. Add the fish pieces in hot oil and let them sit there for a while to allow them to cook.
9. Remove fish from the oil and transfer it to the pan with other ingredients.
10. Mix well to combine and let it cook for a few minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
11. Serve fish curry hot with rice or roti.