It's safe to go back in the water, because Mark is cooking a treat for your JAWS only, Spicy Shark Steak! Now nature's perfect killing machine is you perfect dinner!
Thresher shark fillet
Extra virgin olive oil
Dried red pepper flakes
1 Large, chopped (or 2 small)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. In a microwave-proof dish put together olive oil, chopped garlic and red pepper flakes and cover the dish.
2. Heat it in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Using a sharp knife, finely chop a tomato and cilantro if using, and add it to the olive oil mixture.
4. Cover the dish and return to the microwave for 2 more minutes.
5. Place the shark pieces in the bowl, put in the lemon juice.
6. Cover and cook the shark in microwave for 4-6 minutes or until it is tender.
7. Serve spicy shark with some Spanish rice with corn and green pepper.