|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||2 , slightly beaten|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, take cornstarch, sugar and salt. Mix it well.
2. In a saucepan, take egg yolks, cold water and lemon juice. Blend it well.
3. Add the earlier dry mixture to it.
4. Cook it on a low flame and stir it continuously.
5. Once it is done, remove from flame.
6. Add butter and lemon rind and mix it well.
7. Let it cool. Refrigerate it.
8. Spread Lemon Filling over the lowermost cake layer of White Wonder Cake and also as the top layer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1166 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 402.4 mg134.1%
Sodium 272.8 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 201.7 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 57.5%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet