Basic Omelet and Fillings
1. In a small bowl beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with a fork.
2. In 8-inch omelet pan heat butter until hot.
3. Drop the egg mixture into it. The mixture would set immediately.
4. Using pancake turner draw cooked portions from edge toward center.
5. Tilt pan and slide pan back and forth over heat to avoid sticking.
6. Add filling.
7. When the top is still moist, fold in half or roll with pancake turner.
8. The omelet should be cooked in 2 minutes.
9. Transfer into plate with a quick flip of the wrist.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.2 mg151.7%
Sodium 628.9 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.81 g0.27%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.7% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet