|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||2 , melted|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In the top of a double boiler, scald milk.
2. Add sugar, flour and salt into the milk.
3. Further, add egg.
4. Cook over boiling water for just about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Blend in chocolate.
6. Cover the lid and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Chill the mixture.
8. Whip cream and add vanilla.
9. Fold it into chilled mixture.
10. Use the filling wherever required and serve the dessert.