|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Of 2 Oranges)|
|Orange rind||4 Tablespoon (Of 2 Oranges)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon (Of 2 Lemons)|
|Lemon rind||2 Tablespoon (Of 2 Lemon)|
|Coconut||1 Large, grated|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a pan, add all ingredients except cornstarch and blend well.
2. boil the mixture.
3. Make apaste of cornstarch with a little water.
4. Stir this paste into the hot mixture.
5. Continue cooking until the filling gains a thick consistency, enough to spread it on the cake.
6. Allow it to cool a bit.
7. Spread it between layers and on top of cakes before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3325 Calories from Fat 1117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g205.3%
Saturated Fat 117.9 g589.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 102.2 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 553 g184.3%
Dietary Fiber 46.3 g185.2%
Sugars 437.5 g
Protein 16 g31.6%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 371.6%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 60.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet