Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , quartered|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Blender Made)|
|Sweet pickle||3 Inch, cut in 1/2-inch slices|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender add 4 egg quarters and blend until eggs are evenly chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl, and transfer eggs into it.
3) Now, in the same blender, mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until pickle is evenly chopped.
4) Add this to the eggs and mix using hands.
5) Use the egg sandwich salad filling for making sandwiches for a tea party.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1151 Calories from Fat 997
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.3%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1045.4 mg348.5%
Sodium 2546.6 mg106.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.44%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 29 g57.5%
Vitamin A 28.9% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet