Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , quartered|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Blender Made)|
|Sweet pickle||3 Inch, cut in 1/2-inch slices|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender add 4 egg quarters and blend until eggs are evenly chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl, and transfer eggs into it.
3) Now, in the same blender, mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until pickle is evenly chopped.
4) Add this to the eggs and mix using hands.
5) Use the egg sandwich salad filling for making sandwiches for a tea party.