Flounder Rolls with Lemon Carrot Filling
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Shredded carrots||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole thyme||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the skillet off the flame.
5) Add in cheese, parsley, lemon rind, thyme, salt and pepper into the vegetable mix. Stir and set aside.
6) Wash the fish under cold, running water. Pat them dry.
7) Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture over a fillet, in the middle. Roll up the fish from its narrow end onwards.
8) Place the rooled up fish with its seam side facing down on the baking dish.
9) Bake for about 20 minutes with no cover on.
10) Serve the Flounder Rolls on a warm platter.
11) Garnish the plate with lemon slices.