Chocafe Cake Filling
|Chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweetened rhubarb sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Soft)|
|Soft margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, beaten until fluffy (1 Package)|
1) In the top of double boiler, cook the chocolate chips, coffee powder, sugar, rhubarb sauce and egg yolks over boiling water, stirring continuously, until smooth.
2) Remove from the heat, then gradually beat in the egg yolks.
3) Return to the double boiler and cook over boiling water, stirring continuously, until thick.
4) Beat in the margarine, remove from the heat and beat until thick and smooth.
5) Stir in the cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
6) Use the frosting to spread between 2 layers of cake.