Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling
|Sole fillet/Cod fillet||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped chives||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped dill||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Choose small fillets wash and dry them and drip with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl mix the chopped greens into the butter.
3. On each fillet lay a piece of the greens roll up and place in an ovenproof dish.
4. Sprinkle dried bread crumbs over and put butter on top of fillets.
5. Place in an oven 450-500 degrees.
6. After 10 minutes add the cream and leave in oven for 5-10 minutes more.
7. Serve the fillets with garnish as desired.