Old Fashioned Lemon Filling
|Lemon||1 , peel grated|
|Sugar||225 Milliliter (2 1/4 Deciliter)|
|White wine||150 Milliliter (1 1/2 Deciliter)|
|Water||100 Milliliter (1 Deciliter)|
1) In a stainless steel bowl mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2) Place the bowl in a saucepan of boiling water.
3) Simmer and beat the filling until thick and creamy.
4) Put the bowl in another saucepan containing cold water.
5) Whip when cooled.
6) Cover and put in the fridge until serving.
7) Whip the filling once more until light and fluffy.
8) Spoon into individual portion cups or small mousse cups.
9) Serve with white dessert wine.