Lemon Orange Filling
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , separated|
1) In top part of a double boiler, mix cornstarch with orange juice, lemon juice and water and then add in honey, salt and orange rind.
2) Stir and simmer over hot water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat egg yolk slightly and slowly pour the cooked mixture over this.
4) Place the mixture back to double boiler and again cook for 2 minutes and let cool slightly.
5) Beat egg white till stiff stage and add to the cooked mixture, mixing well.
6) Use as required.