Turkey Filling For Roast Turkey
|Stale bread loaf||1|
|White onions||6 , sliced|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon (If Desired)|
1. Cut the bread into small pieces including the crust.
2. In a skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
3. Add the onions, parsley and celery and sauté in the butter for about 10 minutes until well browned.
4. Add the bread pieces and sauté until all the butter is soaked up.
5. Gradually add the eggs, stirring all the time until soaked up by the bread.
6. Season with salt, pepper and thyme and take off the flame and cool.
7. Use as a stuffing for turkey if you like.