|Soft margarine||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Icing sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Cocoa||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Large Teaspoon)|
|Hot water||1 Teaspoon|
1. Allow the margarine to soften at room temperature.
2. In a large stainless steel basin or Pyrex glass bowl, use an electric beater or wire whisk to cream the fat for 5 minutes until smooth.
3. Add the sugar and cocoa, sherry and hot water to the fat and continue to beat until well blended and creamy.
4. Add an additional spoon of hot water if sherry is not used.
5. If the cream is very thin and runny, add a little more icing sugar to adjust the consistency.
6. You can use this icing to make layered cakes or to cover cakes and pipe as decoration.
7. You can add nuts or chocolate chips as well.