Raspberry Blizzard Filling
|Frozen raspberries||8 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Box, Fresh If In Season)|
|Raspberry jello||3 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
1) Prepare the jello as per the instruction on the pack.
2) Put it in the refrigerator for sometimes so that the jello is half-jelled.
3) Whip the half-jelled jelly till frothy.
4) Refreeze it in square baking pan after adding the raspberries.
5) When set completely cut small squares out of it.
6) Roll each square nicely in whipped cream so that they are completely covered with the cream.
7) Serve the jellos with fresh raspberries on the side.
- It is a good idea to use the strained liquid from the raspberries when preparing the jello.