Spinach Mushroom Filling
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce (2 Package)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare the spinach properly following the instruction given on the package.
2) Drain extra water and press the spinach to get dry.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add onion to sauté until translucent.
5) Add mushrooms and sauté for another 3 minutes.
6) Add the remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
7) Use as a filling of pie, pastry or sandwich.