|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft sweet butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, cover raisins with hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and salt. Drain raisins and add to butter mixture. Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter melted. Stir in egg and vanilla.
4. Divide mixture among tart shells, rilling them 3/4 full and making sure the raisins are evenly distributed.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes, until pastry is golden and filling lightly browned and bubbling.
6. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove to cake rack to continue to cool.