|Potato cups||6 , cooked|
|Fish||1⁄4 Pound, cooked and flaked|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, fish, mayonnaise and parsley.
5) Spoon the fish mixture into the potatoes equally.
6) Place the stuffed potato in the baking tray.
7) Bake the potatoes in the oven until heated through for 15 minutes.
8) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.