Crunchy Cheese And Apple Filling
|Potato cups||6 , cooked|
|Blue cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), mashed / crumbled|
|Green apple||1 , cored and diced (leave peel on)|
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, place the blue cheese, apples, mayonnaise and reserved mashed potatoes.
5) Stir the cheese mixture until well mixed.
6) Spoon the cheese mixture into potato shells.
7) Place the stuffed potato in the baking tray.
8) Bake the potatoes in the oven until heated through for 15 minutes.
9) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.