Stuffed Veal Filet Rolls
|Veal fillet||800 Gram|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the seasoning)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the seasoning)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon (for the seasoning)|
|Red pepper||1 , pureed (for the paste)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (for the paste)|
|Salt & pepper||1 Teaspoon (for the paste)|
|Tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), pureed (for the sauce)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (for the sauce)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the sauce)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon (for the sauce)|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the sauce)|
1. Use a veal medallion or fillet and flatten the meat with a mallet.
2. In a plate marinate the meat with lemon juice,garlice and some salt keep it aside.
1. In a blender puree all the raw ingredients for the paste.
2. Spread the red capsicum paste on the fillet.
3. Roll it and fry until done on both sides.
4. Add tomato puree and the remaining red capsicum paste in the pan.
5. Cook it nicely until veal meat is done.
6. Cut the veal in small roll and serve hot.
Calories 1059 Calories from Fat 660
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.7%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g147%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264 mg88%
Sodium 1526.8 mg63.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 81 g161.5%
Vitamin A 55.5% Vitamin C 159.6%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet