How to cook a snapper fillet that will have your friends talking for years with Chef Simon Gault.
For seasoning the fillet
For the crumble
1 Teaspoon (Zest of one lime used)
Fresh lime juice
2 Tablespoon (Juice from one lime used)
1⁄2 Tablespoon, peeled, grated
1. Season the fish fillet with flaked salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
3. In a bowl with fresh breadcrumbs, add the melted butter followed by the zest of 1 lime.
4. Add the juice from 1 squeezed lime and freshly grated ginger. Mix well.
5. Place this prepared crumble over the top of the seasoned fish fillet as shown in the video.
6. Bake in the oven for about 10 - 12 minutes, depending on the size of the fillet.
Baked Snapper with lime and ginger crumb is a gourmet dish that is very simple and easy to prepare in your home kitchen. Now, that is rare. Watch this video to see how you can become the master chef of your kitchen with this exotic dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1219 Calories from Fat 767
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.3%
Saturated Fat 52.7 g263.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.5 mg82.2%
Sodium 1476.6 mg61.5%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 30 g60.4%
Vitamin A 51.9%
Vitamin C 37%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Snapper Topped With Lime & Ginger Crumble Recipe Video