Stuffed Fish Fillets
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced (250 Grams)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Prawns||1⁄2 Pound, cooked (250 Grams)|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream/1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Sprinkle the fish fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, saute the onions and mushrooms in butter, until the onion is golden and mushroom tender.
4) Stir in the chopped parsley and cooked prawns.
5) Top each fillet with a spoonful of this mixture, roll up and secure with wooden picks.
6) In a shallow, lightly greased casserole, arrange the fillets side by side.
7) In the remaining mushroom mixture, stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes without browning.
8) Then stir in the cream, wine and cognac, if used, stir and bring to a boil.
9) Spoon over the fish in the casserole and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browned.
11) The sauce should be bubbly and the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
12) Garnish the Stuffed Fish Fillets with lemon wedges and parsley and serve hot.