Pan Fried Fillets
|Frozen fish fillets||1 Pound (Ocean Perch, Haddock Or Flounder, 1 Package)|
|Fat/Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions and separate the fillets.
2) In a large skillet, heat the fat or oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the crumbs with salt, paprika and pepper.
4) Dip the fillets in milk, then dredge in the seasoned crumbs.
5) Shallow fry the fillets in fat or oil over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until evenly browned on both the sides.
6) Serve the Pan Fried Fillets immediately with cucumber or egg sauce or as desired.