Fillet of Haddock Marguery
|Haddock fillets/Sole / turbot fillets||2 Pound, thawed and drained (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Cream of celery soup/Cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Shrimp||1 Can (10 oz), washed and drained|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Grated onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rich cracker||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), crushed|
1. Preheat the oven at 375°
2. In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish place the fish fillets.
3. In a bowl combine soup and sherry.
4. Spread fillets with soup and shrimp.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowl combine butter and seasonings, mix with crumbs and sprinkle over fish.
7. Bake 10 minutes longer.
8. Serve the fish hot with the melted butter, seasonings and crumb mixture spread on the top.