Poached Fish Fillets
|Sole fillets/Salmon, halibut / flounder fish fillets||4|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Mushrooms||3 Large, thinly sliced|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Dry fillets after washing it thoroughly, in a mixture containing water and lemon juice.
3. Place the pieces in a covered glass baking dish.
4. Take a pan, and melt butter over medium heat.
5. Add mushroom to the butter.
6. Sprinkle seasoned salt over it.
7. Cook the mixture for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
8. In another dish mix water and wine together.
9. Bring the mixture to boil.
10. Pour the mixture over fish.
11. Cover the dish and place it in the oven.
12. Poach it for 15 minutes.
13. Allow 5 minutes additional cooking time for salmon.
14. Put it on the serving dish.
15. If desired serve it hot with parsley garnish.