|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bon appetit||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fish fillets||2 Pound ((Sole, Flounder, Perch Or Halibut)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, Bon Appetit, salt and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fish fillets in the seasoned flour, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, saute the fillets in hot oil, until lightly browned on both the sides.
4) Remove the fillets with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, saute the onions, until browned.
6) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly and simmer for 10 minutes.
7) Return the fillets to the sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes, or until the fillets are thoroughly heated.
8) Serve the Fillet Neapolitan on a serving platter with lemon wedges.