|White fish fillets||1 Pound (Sole, Flounder, Or Other Similar Fish)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chicken bouillon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||4 Ounce, diced|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (1 In Number)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Place the fish fillets in the pan and dust it with seasonings on both the sides.
4) Put in the mushrooms.
5) In a small bowl, mix together bouillon and parsley and slowly stream it over the fish.
6) Bake the fish for 12 minutes or until fish falls of easily with the fork.
7) Serve the Fillets Champlain hot topped with tomato slices.