|Sole fillets||1 Pound|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1⁄2 , peeled|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, place the fish and marinate it with salt, cayenne and onion powder.
3) Squeeze the lemon and lime gently over the fish.
4) Fastened the fish fillet in toothpicks by rolling it.
5) Cut the lime, lemon and orange in dices and put it on the fish.
6) Place the fish in a baking pan.
7) Bake the fish for 12 minutes or until tender.
8) Serve the Fruited Fillets hot with lemon wedge on side.