2) Combine together the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or cup.
3) Arrange the fillets on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
4) With a pastry brush, brush both sides of each fillet with 1/4th of the oil mixture.
5) With half of the cheese, sprinkle the top of each fillet.
6) Broil the fillets till they are golden brown. When done, the fish should easily flake when tested with a fork. This takes 3 to 4 minutes of cooking.
7) Put the cooked fish on a decorative serving platter and serve hot. Makes a good main dish.