|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Scrod fillet/Flounder fillet||7 Ounce, cut in half crosswise (1 whole)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, divided|
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or cup.
3) Arrange the fillets on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
4) With a pastry brush, brush both sides of each fillet with 1/4th of the oil mixture.
5) With half of the cheese, sprinkle the top of each fillet.
6) Broil the fillets till they are golden brown. When done, the fish should easily flake when tested with a fork. This takes 3 to 4 minutes of cooking.
7) Put the cooked fish on a decorative serving platter and serve hot. Makes a good main dish.
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.96 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 92.2 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 0.35 g0.12%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 4% Iron 0.27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet