Flavory Stuffed Fillets
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Stale bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Grated lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Crumbled tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sweetened rhubarb sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), slightly sweetened and drained|
|Rhubarb sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), sweetened|
|Fish fillets||2 Pound|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in 3 tablespoons margarine until just tender.
3) Stir in the bread cubes, lemon juice, peel, parsley, salt, tarragon and rhubarb sauce, blend well.
4) In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, place 1 pound of fish fillet, sprinkle with the salt and cover with the stuffing mixture.
5) Place the other fillet on top and drizzle with 1 tablespoon margarine. 6) Season well with the salt, pepper, and paprika.
7) Cover the pan with a foil and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes.
8) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.