Baked Breaded Fish Fillets
|Halibut fish||5 Ounce|
|Fish fillets||5 Ounce (Sole, Halibut Or Flounder)|
|Enriched white bread slice||1⁄2 , toasted and made into coarse crumbs|
|White bread slice||1⁄2 , toasted|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Evaporated milk||1 Tablespoon, skimmed|
|Thyme leaves||1 Dash|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow oven-to-table baking dish which is large enough to hold the fish fillets flat.
3) Put the fillets in the prepared dish.
4) Combine together the lemon juice, breadcrumbs, parsley and seasoning in a small bowl.
5) Use milk to brush the fillets with.
6) Pat the breadcrumb mixture over the fish and pour the remaining milk, if any, over the crumbs.
7) Bake in preheated oven till the fish easily flakes when touched with a fork. This usually takes about 5 minutes but the exact cooking time depends on how thick the fillets are.
8) Take the baking dish out of the over.
9) Use margarine to top the fish.
10) Put the fillets back in the oven and bake till the margarine has melted.
11) Serve hot.