Fillets Al Anglaise
|Fillets||1 Pound (Of Your Choice, 500 Gram)|
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed and rind grated|
|Butter/Margarine||50 Milliliter, melted (3 Tablespoon)|
|Paprika stuffing||2 Milliliter (1/2 Tablespoon)|
1. Cut the fillets into individual portions.
2. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and rind and roll the pieces in it.
3. In in an 8 x 8-inch glass dish or a 9-inch pie plate, place the fish in a single layer.
4. With a brush, brush each fillet with melted butter or margarine.
5. Cover the dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
6. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes in the microwave at High, until the fish flakes easily, without turning.
7. Serve with the butter from the dish, with salt and pepper on the side.