Fillets Al Anglaise
|Fillets||1 Pound (Of Your Choice, 500 Gram)|
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed and rind grated|
|Butter/Margarine||50 Milliliter, melted (3 Tablespoon)|
|Paprika stuffing||2 Milliliter (1/2 Tablespoon)|
1. Cut the fillets into individual portions.
2. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and rind and roll the pieces in it.
3. In in an 8 x 8-inch glass dish or a 9-inch pie plate, place the fish in a single layer.
4. With a brush, brush each fillet with melted butter or margarine.
5. Cover the dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
6. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes in the microwave at High, until the fish flakes easily, without turning.
7. Serve with the butter from the dish, with salt and pepper on the side.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.9 mg22.3%
Sodium 77 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 20 g40.7%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 20.9%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet