Fillets in Lemon Butter
|Sole fillets/Haddock fillets||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a dish, arrange the fillets with the thick side on the outer edges of the dish.
2) Season with the salt and pepper.
3) In 1-quart casserole, place the butter to melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Blend in the parsley and lemon juice, then pour over the fish.
5) Top with the buttered cracker crumbs, then sprinkle over the paprika.
6) Cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.