Rhode Island Fillets
|Frozen cod/Frozen haddock||1 Pound, thawed (1 Package)|
|Fines herbes||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Chopped shallots/1 small onion, chopped to make 1/4 cup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Cut green beans||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Combine salt, fines herbes and pepper and rub all over fish.
2. Place fish in a 12-cup microwave-safe casserole.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on HIGH power for 5 minutes
5. Scatter shallots over fish fillets and arrange lemon slices on top.
6. Border the fish with the green beans.
7. Combine soup and wine and pour over fish.
8. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
9. Microwave on HIGH for another 10 minutes, rotating the dish a half turn after 5 minutes
10. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
11. Serve the fish straight for the casserole or carefully transfer to a platter, spooning the beans around the fish and pouring the juices in the dish on top.