|Almonds||1⁄3 Ounce, sliced (Or 1 Tablespoon)|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Flounder fillet/Sole||3 Ounce (1 Piece)|
1) Take a pie-plate that can be microwaved of size 9 inches and place the margarine and almonds in it.
2) Set microwave to HIGH at 100% and cook for a minute, stirring once in between until the almonds get toasted.
3) Stir the lemon juice in.
4) Take the pie-plate once again and arrange the fish at the bottom adding the almond mixture on top.
5) Set the microwave to HIGH again and cook for 3 minutes, rotating the plate at ½ turn while the cooking process is on.
6) Allow a standing time of 1 minute.
7) Serve as required.