|Almonds||1⁄3 Ounce, sliced (Or 1 Tablespoon)|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Flounder fillet/Sole||3 Ounce (1 Piece)|
1) Take a pie-plate that can be microwaved of size 9 inches and place the margarine and almonds in it.
2) Set microwave to HIGH at 100% and cook for a minute, stirring once in between until the almonds get toasted.
3) Stir the lemon juice in.
4) Take the pie-plate once again and arrange the fish at the bottom adding the almond mixture on top.
5) Set the microwave to HIGH again and cook for 3 minutes, rotating the plate at ½ turn while the cooking process is on.
6) Allow a standing time of 1 minute.
7) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48 mg16%
Sodium 307.8 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet