Cheddar Tomato Fillets
|Cod fillets/2 pound white fish fillets||2 Pound (8 Fillets)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Grated extra sharp cheddar cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray/Fat free coating||2|
1) In a nonstick baking pan, spray the vegetable or fat free coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt.
3) Place the pan 3 inches away from coals and broil for about 8 minutes.
4) Pour over the tomato sauce and sprinkle evenly with the chopped onion and cheese.
5) Broil for further 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and the fillets are flakey.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.