Crispy Pork Fillet
|Pork fillet||8 Ounce (Use 1/2 Of A Small One)|
|Seasoned flour||2 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , lightly mixed|
|Browned breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Butter||2 Ounce (For Frying)|
1. Trim off excess fat from the fillet and slice the meat into 4 thick slices.
2. Place every slice one by one and slice down between two greaseproof wetted sheets of paper to prevent sticking. Use a rolling pin to beat it flat.
3. Roll the flat pieces in seasoned flour and later roll them into beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Also, pat coating on firmly.
4. In a frying pan, heat the butter and fry the meat for 5 to 6 minutes till turn brown from both sides.
5. Drain the meat from the pan and squeeze lemon juice on the top.
6. Serve hot green peas and creamed potatoes.