Crispy Pork Fillet
|Pork fillet||8 Ounce (Use 1/2 Of A Small One)|
|Seasoned flour||2 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , lightly mixed|
|Browned breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Butter||2 Ounce (For Frying)|
1. Trim off excess fat from the fillet and slice the meat into 4 thick slices.
2. Place every slice one by one and slice down between two greaseproof wetted sheets of paper to prevent sticking. Use a rolling pin to beat it flat.
3. Roll the flat pieces in seasoned flour and later roll them into beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Also, pat coating on firmly.
4. In a frying pan, heat the butter and fry the meat for 5 to 6 minutes till turn brown from both sides.
5. Drain the meat from the pan and squeeze lemon juice on the top.
6. Serve hot green peas and creamed potatoes.
Calories 498 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.8%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g76.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.7 mg55.6%
Sodium 65.9 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 29 g57.9%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet