Many Peppered Fillets
|Skinless boneless turkey breast||3⁄4 Pound (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Bell peppers||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Cooked couscous/Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) For cooking, either prepare an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2) With oil, rub the fillets and lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Keeping the fillets 5 to 6 inches from the heating source, grill them for about 3 minutes. Turn over once and cover with the bell peppers and onion.
4) Grill for another 5 to 6 minutes till the turkey is completely cooked.
5) Serve hot. Couscous tossed with parsley can be served on the side is desired.
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.9 mg5%
Sodium 314.4 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 49 g97.2%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 210.9%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet