Fillets Of Sole with Green Grapes
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets/Flounder||3 Pound|
1) Take a bowl and fill with boiling water.
2) Simmer the grapes in it for a couple of minutes.
3) Drain them and squeeze lemon juice on them.
4) Season fish fillets with paprika and salt.
5) Take a blazer pan.
6) Heat the butter in it until begins to bubble.
7) Add fillets and sauté until they turn golden brown on both the sides and become soft.
8) Keep the fillets warm by placing on a hot plate until all of them are sautéed.
9) Place the filets to the blazer pan again.
10) Add lemon juice and grapes over it.
11) Place cover and heat thoroughly.
12) Serve as required.