Fillets Of Sole with Green Grapes
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets/Flounder||3 Pound|
1) Take a bowl and fill with boiling water.
2) Simmer the grapes in it for a couple of minutes.
3) Drain them and squeeze lemon juice on them.
4) Season fish fillets with paprika and salt.
5) Take a blazer pan.
6) Heat the butter in it until begins to bubble.
7) Add fillets and sauté until they turn golden brown on both the sides and become soft.
8) Keep the fillets warm by placing on a hot plate until all of them are sautéed.
9) Place the filets to the blazer pan again.
10) Add lemon juice and grapes over it.
11) Place cover and heat thoroughly.
12) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1728 Calories from Fat 473
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g82.1%
Saturated Fat 27.1 g135.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 750 mg250%
Sodium 3050.7 mg127.1%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 35.8 g
Protein 259 g517.7%
Vitamin A 60.9% Vitamin C 93.9%
Calcium 28.5% Iron 35.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet