Fillet Of Snapper Rome
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Red snapper fillets||4|
|Crabmeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper strips||8|
1) In a small saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over medium heat.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan line fillets and broil for 10 to 15 minutes basting with lemon butter.
3) In 1/4 cup butter sauté crabmeat for 3 minutes and keep aside.
4) In a heavy saucepan melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter over low heat.
5) Stir flour and cook for 1 minute.
6) Gently mix half-and-half and cook over medium heat. Stir constantly until thickened.
7) Add salt and pepper. Mix crabmeat and stir to mix.
8) On top of each fillet spoon crabmeat mixture.
9) Put breadcrumbs on crabmeat mixture.
10) On each fillet place 2 strips of green pepper.
11) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
12) Broil fillets till breadcrumbs browns.
13) Decorate with tomato wedges, lemon wedges, and parsley.