Fancy Fillets Poached with Wine
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle onion and mushrooms over bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
3. Place fillets on top of onion-mushroom mixture.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Combine wine and water and pour over fish.
6. Sprinkle with parsley.
7. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 300 mg100%
Sodium 1389.7 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 82 g164.7%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 39.8%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet