Fancy Fillets Poached With Wine
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle onion and mushrooms over bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
3. Place fillets on top of onion-mushroom mixture.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Combine wine and water and pour over fish.
6. Sprinkle with parsley.
7. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.