This recipe can be made with any mild white fish you can find. It is very easy and tasty. Enjoy!
1 Medium, minced
White fish fillet
1 Medium (With Skin recommended)
Juice of lemon
1. Season the fish fillet with a little salt rubbed all over. Set aside.
2. Heat a skillet, add a couple of tbsp butter.
3. When the butter melts, add the minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add the seasoned fish filet, skin side down.
5. Squeeze a whole lime into the fish, and let it cook on medium heat.
6. After about 5 minutes, flip the fillet carefully and let it cook on the other side for another 3 - 4 minutes.
7. Top the fillet with chopped parsley and a couple of tsp of capers.
8. When done, turn off the heat.
9. Serve with some boiled baby potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Quick seafood or fish is something you wish for after a long day at work. You will love this video for its recipe of halibut in brown butter with capers. It is just delicious. The chef cooks the fish for you and shares her style of cooking this fish, enjoy.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.9 mg27.3%
Sodium 306.9 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A 20.3%
Vitamin C 40.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
How To Make White Fish In Browned Butter With Capers Recipe Video