Grilled Fish Fillets
|Flat fish fillet||16 Ounce (Such As Plaice, Sole / Flounder, 115 Gram / 4 Ounce Each)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Garam masala||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Chili powder||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Turmeric||1 1⁄2 Milliliter (1/4 Teaspoon)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Milliliter (1/2 Teaspoon)|
|Finely chopped fresh coriander||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Vegetable oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1. Line a flameproof dish or grill tray with foil. Rinse and pat dry the fish fillets and put them on the foil-lined dish or tray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, fresh coriander, oil and lemon juice.
3. Using a pastry brush, baste the fish fillets evenly all over with the spice and lemon juice mixture.
4. Preheat the grill to very hot, then lower the heat to medium. Grill the fillets for about 10 minutes, turning as necessary and basting occasionally, until they are cooked right through.
5. Serve immediately with an attractive garnish. This could include grated carrot, tomato quarters and lime slices, if you wish.