|Cooked rice noodles||8 Ounce|
|Mama sita's palabok mix||2 Ounce|
|Water/Unsalted stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tinapa flakes||4 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , peeled and quartered|
|Chopped spring onions||3 Tablespoon|
|Shrimps||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiled and peeled|
|Tinapa flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed cracklings||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fried garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Squid||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked and cut into rings (Optional)|
1. In a bowl, dissolve palabok mix in water.
2. In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic, smoked fish flakes.
3. Pour palabok mixture and stir and cook until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
4. In a saucepan with simmering water, blanch pechay.
5. In a serving platter, put rice noodles, sprinkle the pechay on top and spoon sauce over it.
6. Garnish it with shrimps, eggs, spring onions, tinapa, calamansi, crackling and fried garlic.
7. Serve hot.