|Miki lukban||1 Pound|
|Pork belly||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced and chopped|
|Beef broth||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cleaned|
|Pig liver||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Chayote||1 , sliced|
|Bok choy||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Snap pea||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), shredded|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), crushed|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grounded|
1. In a wide cooking pot heat 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
2. Add in the chayote, snap pea, carrots, and bok choy, stir fry for 4 minutes. Set aside.
3. In the same cooking pot, add in remaining oil. Stir in the pork slices. Cook for 5 minutes or until the oil from the pork comes out.
4. Add in the onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add in the liver and stir for few minutes.
5. Make space in the pan and add in the shrimp. Cook each side for 1 minute. Remove the shrimp and set aside.
6. Sprinkle the ground black pepper and pour in soy sauce into the pan.
7. Pour in the beef broth. Bring to boil. Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
8. Add in the Miki Lucban noodles. Cook while stirring until the noodles absorbs the liquid.
9. Add in half of the stir-fried vegetables. Mix well all the ingredients.
10. Arrange Pancit Habhab on top of each banana leaf and then top with shrimp and more vegetables. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories 886 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.3%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 437.8 mg145.9%
Sodium 2226.2 mg92.8%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 52 g104.7%
Vitamin A 229.8% Vitamin C 87.6%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 71.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet