|Coconut milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pork belly||2 Pound, cut into strips|
|Shrimp paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Thai chili/Serrano pepper||6|
|Ginger||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
1. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
2. Add in the pork and cook for 7 minutes or until the color becomes light brown.
3. Stir in the shrimp paste and Thai chili, stir well.
4. Pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 40 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve Bicol Express with steamed rice and enjoy!