Kangkong is also known as water spinach. This is a popular dish in Southeast Asia. There are lots of different recipe variations you can make for kangkong. Most of its recipe is easy and simple to prepare. The most common preparation of kangkong is the stir-fried. This kangkong recipe that we featured now is a combination of pork and shrimp paste. I must say that the taste greatly complement with each other.
1 Bunch (100 gm), stem and leaves seperated
300 Gram, sliced
50 Gram (bagoong)
1 Medium, minced
1 Tablespoon, minced
1. Heat the cooking pan. Add the pork belly and allow it to render fat.
2. Cook until the meat turns brown.
3. Push the meat to one side of the cooking pan and sauté garlic and onions.
4. Add the shrimp paste and mix it well. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Put the kangkong stem and stir fry for 1 minute.
6. In a serving plate, serve the kangkong with rice.